Register Your Public Limited Company with Bizhub
A Public Limited Company registration in India is the best suitable business structure for entrepreneurs who are planning for large-scale business operations.
Digital Signature Certificates
Director Identification Numbers
A Public Limited Company registration in India is the best suitable business structure for entrepreneurs who are planning for large-scale business operations. To register a Public Limited Company in India there should be a minimum of seven members and there is no limit on the maximum number of members/shareholders for starting a Public Limited Company.
A Public Limited Company in India enjoys all the privileges of a corporate entity together with the features of Limited Liability. A public limited company gets listed with the stock exchange to raise capital from the general public. Hence, the Public Limited Companies have to comply with multiple regulations of the government and start a Public Limited Company.
A Public Limited Company that is registered under the provisions that are prescribed under the Companies Act,2013. The member of a Limited Company registered in India enjoys the features of Limited Liability and this type of entity is also allowed to raise capital from the public by the issuance of shares.
Also, the rules and the regulations of a Public Limited Company are more rigid and strict in comparison to the Private Limited Company. Still, it is better to incorporate a Public Limited Company as it provides the benefits of a Private Limited Company with features such as easy transferability and ownership of shares.
Features that make a Public Limited Company Different from Private Limited Company:
- Shares offered by a public Ltd. Co. are easily transferable to any other person, such that it merely requires filing and signing of share transfer form to transfer the shares.
- A Public Ltd. Co. is the highest corporate structure to start with.
- In Public Limited Company shareholders have a claim to part of the company’s assets and profits.
- Public Limited Company can have any number of members.
- Shares are easily transferable in Public Limited Company.
Procedure for obtaining Public Limited Company registration
What is the procedure for obtaining Public Limited Company Registration?
Documents required to Incorporate a Public Limited Company
Which documents are required to start a Public Limited Company in India?
It is very important to submit all the necessary documents about the registration of a Public Limited Company to avoid legal complications:
Benefits of registering a Public Limited Company in India
What are the benefits of registering a Public Limited Company?
Here are the advantages of registering as a Public Limited Company:
Requirements for registering a Public Limited Company
Some various rules and regulations are prescribed under the Companies Act,2013 for the formation of a Public Limited Company in Inia. Here is a checklist one should know of while registering a Public Limited Company:
- Minimum 7 shareholders are required to form a Public Limited Company.
- A minimum of 3 Directors is required to form a Public Limited Company.
- A minimum share capital of Rs.5 lakh is required.
- DSC of one of the Directors is needed when the self-attested identity copies and address proof are submitted.
- DIN for the Directors is necessary.
- Application is to be made for the selection of the Name of the Company.
- An application that comprises the main object clause of the company is made. This object clause will define the main objectives of a Company after the incorporation.
- The application is submitted to the ROC along with the necessary documents like MOA, AOA, a duly fille form DIR-12, Form INC 7, and Form INC -22 is needed.
- Payment of the registration fees that are prescribed by the ROC.
- Once the ROC has approved the company should apply for the business commencement certificate.
FAQs On Public Limited Company Formation
Yes, an NRI or Foreign National can be a Director in a Public Ltd Co. in India. For becoming a director, besides the basic requirement of being a sensible adult, such a person must possess the DIN issued by MCA. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.
In India, you can set your Public Ltd. Co. anywhere but there are minimum 7 shareholders and three Directors required. The Directors can also be shareholders.
No, unlike a Private Limited Company a Public Limited company has no limits on a maximum number of shareholders.
When the total capital of a company is divided into shares, is called as share capital. The share capital is the total amount of capital collected from their shareholders for the purpose of achieving the objectives of the company.
A Public Limited Company must have a minimum of three directors.
DIN is a unique identification number allotted to an individual who is appointed as a Director of a Company, and it is mandatory for every Director to have this number.
BizHub provides Public Limited Company Registration all across India. You can obtain Public Limited Company registration in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Kanpur, Nagpur, Jaipur or any other cities easily with BizHub.
Don’t worry!! Our expert at BizHub will help you to choose a best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Write to us at ………………………………………………